This article describes the features of the course and diagnostics of gastroesophageal reflux disease in pregnant women, which is very common in this group of patients. Acceptable techniques of diagnostics of the disease are offered. Methods of non-pharmacological prevention and correction of heartburn are discussed as well. We also consider in detail the groups of drugs that are on the list of drugs allowed for pregnant women according to the FDA graduation. An analysis of drugs allowed for this group of patients that are present at the domestic market is provided.
2. Елохина Т. Б. Гастроэзофагеальная рефлюксная болезнь при беременности / Т. Б. Елохина, В. Л. Тютюнник // Лечащий врач. – 2009. – № 4. – С. 1–4.
3. Briggs G. G. Drugs in pregnancy and lactation : a reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk / G. G. Briggs, R. Y. Freeman, S. J. Yaffe. – Baltimore : William and Wilkins, 2002.
4. Contemporary understanding and management of reflux and constipation in the general population and pregnancy : a consensus meeting / G. N. Tytgat, R. C. Heading, S. Muller-Lissner [et al.] // Aliment. Pharmacol. Ther. – 2003. – Vol. 18. – Р. 291–301.
5. Efficacy and safety of esomeprazole compared with omeprazole in GERD patients with erosive esophagitis : a randomized controlled trial / J. E. Richter, P. J. Kahrilas, J. Johanson [et al.] // Am. J. Gastroenterol. – 2001. – Vol. 96. – Р. 656–665.
6. An open-label multi-center study to assess the safety and efficacy of a novel reflux supplement (Gaviscon advance) in the treatment of heartburn of pregnancy / S. W. Lindow, P. Regnell, J. Sykes, S. Little // Int. J. Clin. Pract. – 2003. – Vol. 57. – Р. 175–179.
7. Prescription of drugs during pregnancy in France / I. Lacroix, C. Damase-Michel, M. Lapeyre-Mestre, J. L. Montastruc // Lancet. – 2000. – Vol. 356, No 18. – Р. 1735–1736.
8. Richter J. E. Gastroesophageal reflux disease during pregnancy / J. E. Richter // Gastroenterology Clinics in North America. – 2003. – Vol. 32, No 1. – P. 235–261.