TERMS OF PUBLICATION
- Articles are published in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- The author’s soft copy of original manuscript should be sent to the editor-in-chief (email@example.com) and it consists of:
- text — Times New Roman, 12, 1.5 interval (article on the results of the original study — up to 12 pages; review, lecture, problem article — up to 15 pages; brief information — up to 5 pages; description of clinical case — up to 7 pages);
- tables, figures, graphs, photos;
- list of references cited according to SSU 8302:2015 (the total number should not exceed 50, 50% of which must be not less than five years old);
- summary in Ukrainian, Russian and English, which should contain the title of the article, the names and initials of the authors, text of no more than 1800 characters, including keywords, with spaces and all chapters of the article (for authors living abroad, abstract will be translated into Ukrainian in the editorial office);
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier);
- UDC index.
- The structure of the article’s main text should correspond to the generally accepted structure for research papers. Thus, the articles containing the results of original research, including dissertation research, consist of the following sections: "Introduction", "Aim of study", "Materials and methods", "Results and discussion", "Conclusions". Articles should include the following necessary elements: actualization of problem in general form and its connection with important scientific and/or practical tasks; analysis of recent research and publications which initiated the solution of this problem and on which it is based; selection of previously unsolved parts of the general problem which this article is devoted to; formulation of the aims of the article, unsolved issues; presentation of the main research material with full justification of the obtained scientific results; conclusions of this study in this field, prospects for the further study.
- The 1st page of the text contains: 1) title of the article; 2) names and initials of the authors; 3) institution where the authors work, city, country; 4) key words — from 5 to 10 words or phrases that reveal the content of the article.
- The last page of the text includes: last name, first name, middle name, postal address, telephone numbers (official, home), author’s e-mail to be used for communication with editorial board.
- Drawings are accepted in TIFF format (not less than 300 dpi); graphs and charts — in EPS or AI format.
- All units are given in SI system.
- The list of references is made on separate pages. Sources are cited in alphabetical order (foreign sources separately). References in the text are marked with numbers in square brackets.
- Review procedure: once article is submitted to the editorial board, it is checked for compliance with the technical conditions, plagiarism, and then submitted for review by one of the members of the editorial council or editorial board. With a positive decision, the article is published in the order of receipt. In case of comments, the article is sent to the author for revision.
- Countering plagiarism.
The editors inform the authors that they bear full personal responsibility for the authenticity of the content of the articles. In order to avoid incorrect borrowing or using the results of a third-party research, we ask the authors to adhere to the ethics of scientific citation.
In order to counter plagiarism, the editors take the following steps:
- according to the decision of the editor-in-chief, the article is checked for the presence of borrowings from the works of third parties without appropriate references to the source using a computer program;
- a reviewer during the article review concludes whether the plagiarism is present in the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.